“The world and EECP will not be the same without John Hui. I will never forget the first day I met him. He was a friend always, and a compassionate colleague and collaborator. My deepest sympathy to his wife, family and all who knew him. I am deeply saddened.”
- Dr. Marc Silver – Director of Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplantation, Loyola University and Advocate Health System, Chicago, IL
EECP researcher and author
“Extremely pained to hear about John’s demise. He was a great friend and an inspiration to me. My sincere condolences to his bereaved family and friends. May he Rest in Peace. Will cherish the fond memories of my interactions with him forever.”
- Dr. Suresh Krishnamurthy – Medical Director, PES Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, India (Former Resident & Fellow at Stony Brook)
"Words may not suffice for us to express our heartfelt sorrow for the recent passing of Dr. John Hui. As an international pioneer, a renowned biomedical engineer, a formidable scholar, and a passionate missionary of EECP, John has dedicated his whole life to the introducing of EECP to the world. In fact, just recently we have been in contact with him, discussing opportunities of collaborative projects for EECP. His passing way is undoubtedly a great loss for the cause of advancing our knowledge and application of EECP. On behalf of the Chinese EECP Society, please accept my most sincere condolences. We are indeed honored and blessed to have known John, who has been an edifying mentor, an inspiring colleague, and a caring friend to all of us. Treasured memories are what we have to remember our dearly departed, who never truly leaves, for his example and his legacy lives on.”
- Gui-Fu WU, MD,PhD,FACC
On Behalf of the EECP Branch of Chinese Biomedical Engineering Socie
“This is very sad news. Our thoughts are with you.”
- Dr. Gregory Barsness, Director of Cardiac Intensive Care and EECP, Mayo Clinic. EECP Researcher and author
“I was shocked to hear this. Please pass along my deepest sympathies”
- Dr. Ozlem Soran, University of Pittsburgh, PA
EECP Researcher and Author
“He will be sorely missed.”
- Dr. Bruce Fleischman, Ohio Health System
EECP Researcher and Author
“My deepest condolences to Dr. John Hui! It is so difficult to accept the fact that you are gone. We will be missing you all the time. Thanks for your Great contribution to EECP!
- Jessie Zhou, VSK Sales Manager
“His passion and enthusiasm for EECP will be missed. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. May he rest in eternal peace.”
- Luanne Tempich, RN EECP of Pittsburgh
1st President of the International EECP Therapists Association
“Very, very sad.”
- Igor Doctorovich, EECP Distributor in Russia & former CIS countries
“Deep, deep sorrow for Dr. John Hui.”
- Leona Zhou, Life Enhancement Technology, China
“While this is sad news, he leaves a legacy of accomplishment. I enjoyed working with him.”
- Paul Marshall, former VP J&J, Reimbursement Consultant for Vasomedical
“With great sadness I receive this news!!! He will not be forgotten He dedicated his life to a noble cause. I certainly will miss him dearly! God Bless his Soul. My sincere regrets to hear this news.”
- Dr. Fuoad Ghaly, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
EECP lecturer and Board Member of the International Anti-Aging Society
“It's a big shocking news for us and EECP, this loss cannot be replaced, we will keep EECP alive and will continue with Dr. John 's vision and will make his dream come true to establish EECP as 1st line treatment for angina and Heart failure patients.”
- Dr. Faisal Zia, Director of EECP Services, Distributor, Islamabad, Pakistan
“I too am saddened by this news. John was more than just a good man, he was a wonderful person. I remember the time John travelled to Hawaii to help me sell EECP to a group of clinicians there. Had a great time with him, learning how passionate he was toward EECP and ALL of its benefits.”
- Jack Hallam – Former Vasomedical Sales Manager
“It is really a sad news. John was a great researcher and a very pleasant man. Please provide my condolence to the family”.
- Dr. Hanoch Hod – Director of ICCU, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Aviv, Israel and EECP researcher and author.
“I am feeling so sad that we lost a great person who developed EECP therapy and saved a lot of lives, a EECP teacher who taught me EECP knowledge and also a good friend to us. Although I never met him in person, I used to ask him some questions related EECP and he always replied to all my questions passionately.”
- Lisa Fan, VSK Sales Manager
“I feel honored to have shared a passion with the brilliant man. My deepest condolences to Dr. Hui’s family.
- April Johnson, Island Heart Care, EECP Center, Kailua Kona, Hawaii
“He was a wonderful and brilliant guy”
- Tom Glover, former President & CEO, Vasomedical Inc.
“He was a very special man and will be missed by so many”.
- Luanne Hirschman, Former Vasomedical Sales Manager
“Very sorry. My condolences. He was a wonderful person. RIP, John.
- Sergey Anokhin, EECP Distributor in Russia & former CIS countries
“We will all miss him dearly.”
- Dr. Andrew Michaels, EECP researcher and author